Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pitch Black

Darkness.... something that exists in the entire universe.....yet so scaryyyy.

I am afraid of the dark. As a kid I never stayed alone at home or wondered alone in the dark. Why?? because I was scared of ghosts. To wonder why only scared of ghosts..there are hell lot of things that do exist in the dark and they are scary too...like snakes, bats, other animals...even inhumans (still called humans)...... But what made me fear ghosts only ?

I tried to find an answer to this, but could not because I had no knowledge about it............ Hey there was my answer!!!! I lacked the knowledge to understand it

Now I could link the reason to all my frights..... I lack the knowledge to understand them.

The key to eternal light lies in knowledge. Our planet is marching towards it's own doom because we are not trying to know how to save it, even though the answer is right in front of us. What we all need at this time is to make sure that the ray of knowledge reaches each and every creature on this planet. We need to educate the future of our planet by means of educating.

The new minds are like black holes, wanting every ounce of that knowledge. What we need to do is just provide it to them. For that we need to have our minds open at all times.
Heard this in my training program.. " Learn...Unlearn...Relearn".

Lets make some effort to spread at least one ray of knowledge in this world

3 comments:

Princess said...

Nicely written... Conveys a nice message :)

chinmai said...

do u like the colour black ?

Hitesh said...

@chinmai: No .don't like black... But it is also a good color.... Dark scares me