Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Morning Glory

This post is to describe my day which started for me at 7 am.
You will say what's a big deal in it? Well if any of my office mates reads it..he will know. I had come to office at 10 'o clock after 6 long months. I normally go to office after 2 pm. Well it is 6 months because 6 months back I had been to a session which was at 9.30 am. Excluding that it has been nearly 13 months that I had come to office so early.

Well the world seemed very different to me that day. To start with, it was damn hot with no breeze at all. In the afternoon time though it is hot at least a slight breeze is blowing. I reached the bus stop. Um hmm..2 pretty girls were standing at the stop ;) Well thats one advantage to leave home early you get to see a lot of pretty faces in the day time (come on now don't think that I am acting pervy). So moving on, I reached the depot at andheri station......what's this...the bus stop there had a line stretching like an anaconda. Mann so many people in Mumbai. I moved on, reached the platform. Nothing to describe about the crowd here, thetrains are always packed to same capacity at all times. But waht was different is that I saw a new set of beggars on the platform. Normally during the afternoon there's an old blind guy who sits near the vridge on platform# 4 and plays his flute. I missed that sound that day. Well its ok, I then reached office. Checked my mails , did some work, colleagues were surprised to see me at my desk. A few thought that I must have doen a night shift and that is why I am still in the office ..heehee

But what was a bit overwhelming was the lunch time. I had the chance to be present at lunch with my friends (not colleagues) after 6 long months. After lunch time , it was like a normal day for me, which ended at 10pm as always. So nothing much to describe about it.

But that made me do a concious effort to reach office early everyday form now on in spite of the day in office ending pretty late for me!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Princess said...

hehehe :P
this is only for one day...
but i am sure, u ll not continue it ;)

Hitesh said...

hey.. to your surprise.. i am.. though i missed a few days becoz of the india match...u can ask anuja